Total Pageviews

Friday, September 30, 2011

I Motion + I Depth of Field = Today's Post


I really think I am going to use the one of the dancing students for a freeze of motion. I'll use another for a freeze, then two of blur. I will probably use the stump as well, for one of my depth of fields. I want to do two d.o.f.s where the subject is clear and 2 where the subject is blurred. These probably still need some work in color, but that will come in time as I'm still learning how to use the program, it's going to take me working on it some more. 

3 comments:

  1. I like the students frozen while dancing for your motion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! I love both of these! I think you have done an excellent job in capturing motion and with DOF. Great job, Tristen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the motion image. Great work!

    ReplyDelete